Our ISO 9000 certified operations in Nigeria offer the full range of pressure control services onshore and offshore as well as supporting the FMC surface wellhead business in Nigeria. AOS Orwell. .. We Know Africa. We Know Oil.
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS MANAGER, PRESSURE CONTROL
Reporting to the Division General Manager, Pressure Control, this person will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the unit, the management of people and customer relationships, service quality, logistics, QHSE and revenue generation in order to achieve profitable growth year on year.
• Degree in the physical or engineering sciences and proof of at least 5 years post-graduation experience in a similar position with a track record of being able to grow a business.
• Proficiency in written and spoken English.
• Good managerial, interpersonal and leadership abilities with good work ethics
• Detailed understanding of Pressure control business
• Conversant with the latest technology trends in the Industry
• Conversant with the Nigerian oil and gas upstream industry; possession of outstanding networking skills.
• Capable of managing a team of technical and field pressure control personnel for optimum productivity.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are to forward their cvs in confidence in Word format (only one attachment please) to email@example.com with the above reference only as the subject of the email.
Application closes on or before 15th of May 2012
Shortlisted qualified candidates only will be contacted.